We at CCL are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of individuals. We know your privacy is very important to you - we make sure it is important to us too.
CCL includes the following companies, websites and trading names:
- Consolidated Carriers Limited (including CCL and ccl-logistics.com)
- CCL E-Biz Limited (including ParcelsPlease, ParcelsPlease.com and ParcelsPlease.co.uk)
- CCL UK Holdings Limited
- CCL Derby Ltd formerly Advance Forwarding Limited (including CCL Advance, advanceforwarding.com and advanceforwarding.co.uk)
- CCL Export Packing Ltd formerly Advance Packing Limited (including Advance Packing, advancepacking.com and advancepacking.co.uk)
- CCL Technology Solutions Ltd (including Kyria Ltd and kyria.co.uk)
- CCL Aylesbury Ltd formerly Alpharoute Transports Limited (including alpharoute.co.uk)
We aim to be as clear as possible about how and why we collect, store and use personal information gathered about you. If your questions are not fully answered by the information below or you have any questions on the information we hold about you, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Privacy and Compliance, Consolidated Carriers Limited, 27 Burnside Place, Troon, Ayrshire, KA10 6LZ.
You may also contact the UK Information Commissioner’s Office to report any concern you may have about our data handling practices.
This Policy is an important document and we recommend that you read it carefully. We keep the Policy under regular review and this version was last updated in May 2018